Women over 50 tend to take talents and gifts for granted. You did not come into this life with a blank D&A. Brainstorm what would you do if you were not afraid. I’m sure you’ve heard this question on talk shows, on the radio, or maybe at a seminar. Asking this question surfaces “what if” in your life thoughts.
Brainstorm the Question
- Get a sheet of paper.
- Write until you run out of ideas.
- Don’t stress if you cannot think of an idea- sit with your ideas for a while and see what happens. Journal thoughts that capture your attention.
- Rest your brain and return later.
- Don’t judge.
- Prioritize your list with ideas that feel joyful and effortless.
- Select the top three.
- Don’t forget to congratulate yourself for doing the work.
Video – est – 4 min